by Barbara Zimmeran
1. Cyclefest is this Saturday, October
13. If you are planning to work, please arrive by 9:00 a.m. unless you
have indicated you will be coming later. (I will be there at 8:30
a.m.) In addition to helping with the general Cyclefest event, we will
need members to staff the Spokes-Women table to introduce ourselves to
2. Our October meeting is this Sunday, October 14, at 10:00 a.m. NOTE 10:00 a.m.
If the weather permits we will ride after the meeting. The likely destination may be Lambertville or New Hope.
3. Our Holiday Party will be Sunday, December 9, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Buzzy's - hot and cold buffet lunch, dessert, soda, tea and coffee. The cost will be $15.00 (maybe $14.00) per person. There will be a cash bar available. After a really short meeting mainly to install our new officers, we will do our fun "grab (and snatch) bag." Details will follow! We will need a check for your party reservation by November's meeting. Janet will give you the final cost before then.
4. Nominations for officers takes place at this Sunday's meeting.
See you there, Barbara
Site design and maintenance by DPW Enterprises
The Spokes-Women Motorcycle Club, Inc.
All rights reserved.